Where is Ross?

This blog is a record of my travels in Europe during the Summer of 2005. Countries visited include England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Vatican City, Monaco and Germany.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

After a few hours in Monaco I hopped on a train to Nice, which is in a different country, but it is only a few minutes away. In Nice I made my way to my hostel, dropped my stuff off and headed to the beach once again.



The beach in Nice is devoid of sand, it is just rocks. I had been warned about this in advance, but it was worse than I expected. Lying on rocks is not very comfortable.



It did have this little artificial patch of sand, but it was dumb looking. It was getting late in the day, so I hung out for a while and watched the sun set before heading back to the hostel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home