Where is Ross?

This blog is a record of my travels in Europe during the Summer of 2005. Countries visited include England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Vatican City, Monaco and Germany.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005


After my walking tour I wandered around some more and hung out at a few cafés sampling beers and food. I tried some fresh Normandy oysters at one place which were pretty good. I think that was the first time I had ever had oysters. I really liked the range of restaurants available in Brussels. It seemed like it would be a very livable city. It isn't packed with tourist sights like many other European cities, but I enjoyed it a lot. This photo is of the big gothic cathedral in town, lit up at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home