Where is Ross?

This blog is a record of my travels in Europe during the Summer of 2005. Countries visited include England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Vatican City, Monaco and Germany.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Pensione Mancini - Napoli

The hostel I stayed at in Napoli was right next to the train station and wasn’t in the nicest of areas, but it was still pretty good.
+ Convenient location
+The owner was very nice and eager to tell you what sights to see and where to go. When I first got there he answered all my questions about the best places to eat, how safe the city was.
-+It was very small, I believe there were only 8 beds or so. There was only one toilet and it had a kind of weird setup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home