Where is Ross?

This blog is a record of my travels in Europe during the Summer of 2005. Countries visited include England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Vatican City, Monaco and Germany.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

As daylight was beginning to fade, I headed back down the hill. The trails between the ridge were not as well marked as the main runs and I ended up wandering through vineyards, abandoned houses and even a herd of goats. When the trail went away I took a road back toward Corniglia. The setting sun produced great views.






I arrived in town just as it got dark and caught the train back to Riomaggiore. I was pretty tired after all of that hiking. I think my hiking today rivaled some of the epic hikes I did in Colorado, but with the added bonus of the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home