Where is Ross?

This blog is a record of my travels in Europe during the Summer of 2005. Countries visited include England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Vatican City, Monaco and Germany.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Is the bus coming?

I planned to take a bus back to the hostel from Vatican City. I went to a nearby bus stop and began waiting. The bus I wanted went by several times in the other direction, so I knew it was running, but it never showed up on our side. We were probably passed by 15 other buses, but never the one I needed. It was one of those situations where you say to yourself "if I leave now, the bus will probably show up right after I leave." After about an hour of waiting I gave up and walked a few blocks back to the subway. I really never figured out why the bus never came.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home