Where is Ross?

This blog is a record of my travels in Europe during the Summer of 2005. Countries visited include England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Vatican City, Monaco and Germany.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Nice - Pavia


Today I headed back into Italy to meet up with my friend Matt in Pavia. The weather had turned bad and there was intermittent bad weather. I think I was lucky to have nice weather during my four consecutive beach days. The trip was fairly uneventful. Matt met me in Pavia and we just hung out at his dorm the rest of the day since it was raining. By this point in my trip I was starting to feel pretty worn down. I’d been on the move for about two months and I was no longer as eager to be out running around all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home