Where is Ross?

This blog is a record of my travels in Europe during the Summer of 2005. Countries visited include England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Vatican City, Monaco and Germany.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Pavia-München (aka Munich, aka Monaco)

I took the night train to Munich. Unfortunately I had to catch the train not at it’s origin in Florence, but when it stopped at Verona after midnight. I took two trains from Pavia through Milano to get to Verona and then I had to hang out for a while before the night train arrived. This night train was much less comfortable than the one I took from Vienna to Venice. It had about 8in less leg room which made it hard to sleep. It also arrived in Munich at 6:30 in the morning which only gave me about 6 hours of semi-sleep and was far too early to do anything touristy once I got there. I wish I could have slept for a few more hours on the train in the station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home