Where is Ross?

This blog is a record of my travels in Europe during the Summer of 2005. Countries visited include England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Vatican City, Monaco and Germany.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Uffizi


Next up was the Uffizi. It was good that I had made a reservation for the Uffizi, for if I had not, the line would have been nearly 2 hours long. I rented an audio guide for the first time on my trip and it was very helpful for understanding the significance of the paintings. The Uffizi has a pretty extraordinary collection of art including a large collection of works by Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Rafael, Titian, Giotto and Botticelli among others. You can read more here I was very impressed by the Uffizi gallery.

2 Comments:

At April 25, 2006 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

I want to thank you for your "assessment" of Hungary (yes, I dug it out).

 
At June 10, 2006 2:38 PM, Blogger BreckenridgeBum said...

You're welcome. I can't tell if that comment is serious or sarcastic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home